Garry Owen Hotel
‘Your Local in the Heart of Rozelle’
The Garry Owen Hotel is all about having fun over great food, an ice cold beer and whilst mixing with friends old or new. The recently renovated venue offers good old fashion friendly service.
Our Rozelle Hotel Spans – 3 levels
* Lower Ground level we have our Italian / classic pub bistro and bar
* Ground level we have our popular public bar, TAB, KENO and VIP areas
* Upstairs we have a spacious all-weather front balcony overlooking Darling Street, a second bar and function rooms and rear balcony offering sweeping views to the city.
The iconic Rozelle Pub dates back to 1881 you could be forgiven for thinking that you have stepped back a decade or two, whilst enjoying anice cold beer at the Garry Owen. Pop in and check out our impressive range of beers on tap.
It’s a place for everyone, so join us for a drink, bite to eat or just a chat!
Takeaway – Food, Wine, Beer & Cocktails
Thursday – Sunday: 12 to 3 pm and 5.30 to 9 pm.
- Mon-Sat: 10.00 am-12.00 am
- Sunday: 10.00 am-10.00 am
Monday to Thursday
Lunch 11.30am to 2.30pm
“Perfect fot the Hungry Tradesman”
Our Rozelle Bistro continues to grow as a popular destination for locals and foodies.
The Garry Owen bistro’s menu features classic Italian and popular pub cuisine, using farm fresh ingredients. The wood-fired oven imported from Italy adds to the authenticity and taste of our pizzas.
The bistro cosy surrounds. features an eclectic, rustic style of décor, with a few nook and cranny providing some privacy.
Enjoy a meal or settle in with a creative cocktail or whiskey, it won’t be long before you’ve forgotten the time.
Don’t forget to check out our elegant wine list.
There is also a great range of daily specials which keep locals coming back week after week.
Call the Garry Owen Hotel on 0401 389 772 or (02) 9810 1082
Or Book Online via Menulog
“Join the locals for a beer or two”
Monday to Friday 4 pm to 6pm
$4.50 Local Tap Beers & Wines
$7 house spirits
Cocktails on the Balcony
Fridays & Saturday Nights 6 to 9 pm.
Try a Classic Margaritas for only $10
Sangria Jug Special $30
COVID 19 – Stay Safe – Conditions of Entry
All persons entering these premises agree to comply with the current Covid-19 NSW Public Health Orders.
All patrons & staff attending the Garry Owen Hotel maybe required to;
- Provide their name and phone number or email on entry
- Adhere to social distancing (if required by Health NSW)
- Be seated whilst consuming liquor (if required by Health NSW)
- Adhere to a maximum number of persons per table (if required by Health NSW)
- Or wear a mask
- Patrons, must comply with reasonable directions from staff for safety reasons.
Failure to comply with any or all of these conditions may constitute an offence.
We reserve the right to remove from the premises any patron not adhering to these conditions.
Are now available from Monday the 11th of October 2021
We’re excited to welcome back the local community !!!
Staff will be wearing masks and check-in processes will be in place.